be a stay at home mom or go back to work?

I left my job about a few months back because I was in and out of the hospital. I was having bad back pains and bleeding. I was scared that working full time at Pizza Hut was killing my baby. Now I am 7 months pregnant and we are hurting for cash. I have been offer my job back and Im scared it will started all over again. I havent had any pain or bleeding and the baby is doing great, but I need this job. I am really stressing myself out about money and it maybe the reason why I cant gain any weight in my pregnancy. I dont know what to do and everyone around me is not helping...

i_am_ur_kittie

Asked by i_am_ur_kittie at 9:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Theres no harm in trying. If yourealize that you cant handle it then at least you know you gave it your best shot! GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I would stay home.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Um, seriously this sounds alot like a cop out to me. Lots of women work while pregnant, even up till the day of the birth. You will be fine. My thoughts are that everyone NEEDS to work with the economy the way it is. Not too long in the future, all public assistance is going to cease to exist. Better grab a job while you can!
    Anonymous

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• That is not a cop out! Some women work til the day their baby is born. Others are on bed rest for months. It varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

I totally agree with you ma2b08. I had morning sickness for 6 months straight. I had a good job than I just quit cause I couldnt function. I wish you the best in your decision. "All woman are different with their pregnancies."
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• maybe see if you can work PT since you are so far along and need to rest as much as possible! you also might want to apply for some financial assistance! I'm sorry no one is helping you out and best of luck to you!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2009