How long did it take you 2 get pregnant?

I am 28, I remarried 2 years ago and we have been trying since. I get so depressed everytime I start my monthly. My first Marriege I lost 2 pregnancys. He remarried as soon as we were divorced to his mistress and the just had their 3rd child. "Great"
Anyways, one of my miscarriege was at 4 months and I had surgery. My follow up with my DR 1 week later , I asked was I able to carry children. He said everything looked fine inside. Just wasnt meant to be. Something was wrong. My second preg. I lost at 2 months. Dr did some blood work and said that my hormone level was low and I might have to take shots my next preg.

Well, now I am not getting preg. at all. Or should I be more patient. My husband and I have been trying 2 years. What I am asking, is there anyone else that did not get preg. just drinking after their hubby. LOL

Oh, my Husband is able to produce, He has a 8 year old girl.

quicktater

Asked by quicktater at 9:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It took us 6 years to get pregnant. I used to come home in tears every time I went grocery shopping and saw moms there with their kids. I'm now 33 years old and pregnant with our third!

Message me any time if you need to talk.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• the first time, it took me about 3yrs. after I miscarried it took about another year. my son is now 11mos old.
    Anonymous

• i heard if u try to hard its more tough if u stop trying then you will get pregnant only god knows when so dont get fustrated let sex be fun intresting an sexy maybe that one night it will happen stress doesnt help so good luck !
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• my first 2 pregnancies were unexpected, my third it took about a month of being of birth control. but i lost 2 of those pregnancies.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• 8 months for my first that ended in a loss then we waited a month and a half then tried again and got pregnant the 3rd month now im 9 weeks pregnant
    right when i just didnt care if it happened and i stopped "trying" it happened
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 3:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• with my son it was litterly first try.. with this pregnancy 2nd try.. I was coming off BC. My friend had the same prob.. she got frustrated and they gave up in march 08' then in june 08' they got preggers.. so maybe like previous posters said.. try to stop trying. might work! GL mama!
    Dreaminofblue82

Answer by Dreaminofblue82 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• We got pregnant the first try but we did it everyday from like a few days after I got off my period for like a week and a half. Have you tried that? I know it seems like a hassle but its worth it. And I told my SO we were taking a break lol
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2009