What is up with this?

Ok heres whats going on. My dh and I have been ttc for 6mos. I have figured out the reason im having problems ttc is due to the fact that the dr removed part of my placeta vs. letting it come out on its own w.our first child, so i have scar tissue. But the past 2mos I have what appeared to be implantation bleeding a week before my period. Discharge w.some brown of pinkish tint off and on for the week before my period, then the day im supposed to start it starts and is heavy for most of the days. So i end up having my period 2 weeks. Could I be having chemical pregnancies? Or what could be causing this? I have had 2 chemcial pregnancies in the past 6mos. Could that be what is going on? I am currently looking for a new ob so i can make an appt. Anyone ever have something like this? Or know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe some of the stuff left over from your previous pregnancies is coming out now? I would get a new OB and maybe do a D&C
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 5:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2009