numerology?

The number 7 has been coming a lot lately. In the grocery store, the number of calls on my phone, minutes left --- often times it is 7.77 or I get 7.77 back in changes.

Is there a biblical reference? or is this just superstition? I have heard of numerology but never followed it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Seven is a good number. You can look it up or find your own number by taking your your birthday and month and adding them. For example: November 16 would be: 11+16=27, 2+7=9 and that is my numerology number.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• that is wrong.
    it would not be 11 plus 16 is 27. it would be 11 stays as 11 (11 and 22 are the only numbers you dont break down ) so its 11 plus 9 (2 plus 7 is 9) which is 20 , you brek that into 2 plus 0....so that number ends up being 2. not 9. you break down every number into 1-9 except 11 or 22, those numbers are special.

as for 7. yes 7 is actually biblical too. according ot some religions 777 is the opposing number to the 666 reference, in many 7 is used in sacred geometry (very interesting, look i tup)
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 6:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• not trying to call you out on numberology but i know numerology...not saying i buy into all of it. but i do know it. and you added it wrong. anything with numbers just like algebra you need the exact correct formula or your not doing it right. and your formula is not the universally accepted and traditional numerology. you break down every number before you add and the answer....minus 11 and 22.
    so you gave yourself the wrong number. your no ta 9, your a 2 although thats only your bday. your true number is that combined with name and time of birth
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 6:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• "Seven is a good number. You can look it up or find your own number by taking your your birthday and month and adding them. For example: November 16 would be: 11+16=27, 2+7=9 and that is my numerology number. "

actually it would be 1+1+1+6+(and Im going to throw in the year here) 2+0+0+9=20 and 2+0=2 so the number of the day would be 2.

it could be related to your birth date number.. just add it all together.. when it's double/triple digit number at the end, you at those numbers together to get a number 1-9. I can also teach you to relate the numbers with letters if you wish. PM me for more info.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• and actually moki is right.. you don't break down 11 and 22.. that was an error on my part for up there.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2009