HELP! Trying to concieve!

My husband and I are trying to have another baby. We just had a baby girl and we want to try for another to have them close in age. I had my period about 3 weeks ago and we have been having unprotect sex for the last 7-8 weeks or so. My breasts have days were they are more sore then others. I am not breastfeeding right now, and I haven't been for like 2 1/2 months. My breasts are producing colostorom, not breastmilk. I have also been having to pee a little more then Im used to. I haven't been having morning sickness at all, although i didnt really get it in the first pregnancy either. I have taken pregnancy tests, and they come back negative. Also, while we were having sex, my husband said that he felt a strange mucus feeling down south. I dont know what that was. Im supposed to get my period this coming week, but does it sound like Im pregnant. Would my breasts be producing colostorom otherwise? HELP!

Becca1189

Asked by Becca1189 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It took many many months for by breast milk to dry up after breast feeding, so I wouldn't rely on that as an indicator. Depending on how long it has been since your daughter was born, there is a good chance that your hormones have not yet balanced out. I'm not saying that you can't be pregnant- just that "normal" early indicators may not apply because of the hormonal variences your body is already going though.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I had her 3 months ago.
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2009