Another Period Question

I just had a baby girl 3 months ago! My husband and I are trying to conceive again. About 3 weeks ago I got my period. It wasnt painful with cramps like it usually is an it only lasted for about 2-3 days. Usually my periods are longer. It was pretty heavy bleeding from what the pads looked like, but when I used tampons it didnt seem like i was bleeding that much? Could I be pregnant?

Becca1189

Asked by Becca1189 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My periods pretty much went back to normal right away. So it depends on the woman. Everyones different. And in TTC this may be helpful it worked for my friend and also for me. Try 3 days before you're supposed to get your period and again the first three days after. Its not always about when you ovulate. :)
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It's always possible, but I would say probably not. It can take a while for your body to get back to normal after pregnancy, so your periods could just be weird for a while. My ds is 9 months and I am just now getting back to regular periods.
    jdanielle82

Answer by jdanielle82 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• NO UR PERIODS ARENT BACK TO REGULAR YET...THATS HOW I WAS WHEN I STARTED MY PERIOD BACK AFTER I HAD MY MISCARRIAGE AND D&C...U PROBABLY HAVE TO GIVE IT 6 OR 7 MONTHS TO GET BACK NORMAL...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2009