Is anyone else looking forward to Black Friday?

I love Black Friday! I get up at like 2am, get coffee, and go sit at the BX on base because they give out $25 gift cards to the 1st 200 customers, plus they have awesome deals. Then after I finish my shopping there, I go to all the good sales. I spend the night before looking at all the black friday ads and planning out my shopping. Then when i get tired, I go to Denny's or IHOP for breakfast, then continue shopping afterward. By the time I'm done, I have almost all the Christmas shopping done. It's my favorite shopping day of the whole year.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 9:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a plan can I go shopping with you?

Yes we are looking forward to them this year, as our christmas shopping should be coming to a close with the black friday sales,
    but seriously where you live I want to shop with you, you have an awesome plan marked out! LOL
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• only thing I'm looking forward to is that I am not working on black friday anymore mwahahahaaa
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I love it. Even if it is a little nuts is a fun way for me and my sister to get to spend some time shopping together and sleeping outside of a Curcit City or something.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I am!! My husband hates it but i LOVE it... im trying to get hold of some extra money so i can actually buy gifts and stuff
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I don't see how you all do it. I did it one time at one place. My Husbands Aunts do it every year, they sit down Thanksgiving and come up with a game plan. They always give the nicest presents to (from the great deals).
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Lol Jaja, Im in WA, no friends to shop with me this year! They're all either on vacation somewhere else or moved away...or just too darn lazy to get their butts out of bed!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Awwww and I no longer live in WA (for the time being anyways), tell them to quit being lazy and to get their butts in gear lol.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2009