How long were you....

How long were you with your SO/DH before you said I love you? Before you lived together? Before u got married? Before you had a baby? And how did you meet? I'm asking just for fun, I think these stories are cute :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I met my hubby at a club. the thing is that I had a fake ID and i didnt even wanna go out my friend dragged me. We moved in aftera month married with in a year then preggo.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My husband and I were roommates, and we had feelings for each other for a while but nothing happened. It was actually very, very sweet- he is a good sport he had to deal with me crying on his shoulder about another guy all the while he had feelings for me. It took me another girl being interested in him to realize I was crazy for him too, I was just scared of getting hurt again. We finally talked about it and just instantly we were together- it's been seven years now. We didn't even kiss until about a week after we started dating- I was sick, lol. We said we love we loved each other about three weeks in. We were together for two years before we got pregnant with the first.

So we have lived together the entire relationship :)
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Both cute stories :) I just love to hear about happy relationships...it seems many questions on here are such downers, its nice to hear the good things too :)
    Anonymous

• I met my DH on a blind date. A mutual friend set us up. Bob(our friend) took me to the club and we had a drink while waiting for my DH. I'm terribly shy, and when Bob introduced us, I said "Hi" very quietly. DH responded with "How do you breathe in that little body?" I didn't like the comment and wrote it off to sarcasm, and in turn didn't like DH. As the evening progressed, we got comfortable with each other, and here we are 21 years of marriage and looking forward to MANY more!!! :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I knew my husband about a year before we started dating, were together about 3 months before we said "I love you" (I think), married 9 months after we got together. He moved in unofficially about 2 months before the wedding (he was there off and on, depending on how hard his night shift at work was: if he was really tired, he'd come to my house and crash while I was at work, if he wasn't he'd go back to his parent's house.) He moved in officially about 3 days before the wedding. We were married almost 2 1/2 years when we had our first. It's been 10 1/2 years that we've been together and we're stronger and more in love with each other than ever.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• We were best friends since he was 13 (he's 19 now) and I asked him out the WHOLE time he always said no yet we stayed good friends. He waited until I left town, moved back after two months, found out I was preg by my ex-fiance, and that I had diabetes to ask me out; figures lol. Now we have a beautiful baby girl (9 mos.), we live together, go to school, and are preparing for the wonderful life ahead of us <3
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• How long were you with your SO/DH before you said I love you? I think we were together 2 months
    Before you lived together? We moved in together about a month after
    Before u got married? We "dated" 8 months before we got married
    Before you had a baby? We found out I was Pregnant 10 days after we got married
    And how did you meet? I met my Hubby in Junior High we were friends through high school and after then we started dating we had known each other for 7 years before we dated and things just worked out so wonderfully, now here we are 2 years later fat and happy!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I met my husband in like Sept of 04 in a grocery store parking lot that I worked at. I was 17 and trying to bum cigs off his friend. I wound up trading numbers with my soon to be husband. Within 2 months or so we said we loved each other. By Dec he proposed. In March we Moved into gether and got married after living together for like 3 weeks or so. We were married on March 25th.

We had our son in Dec of 06, March of 2010 will be 5 years for us and I forsee many many more.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My husband and i met on a local area on a website. It was more like a Hate or Rate website for the Los angeles county area. we started talking online and phone around may 2003 and met Aug 2003. got together August 29, 2003 and married Dec 3, 2003. had our first daughter August 24, 2004. So yea we moved fast but thats fine with us. we said l love you around the time we got together. Our love is very intense and deep
    Anonymous

• I met my Hubby at my work, we didn't work together though, he had an accent that made me melt the instant I heard it... (He's from England.) We said "I Love You" 2 weeks after we met. We lived together 8 months before we got married. Remodeled our whole house in that time and then planned a wedding that was one of the happiest days of my life.. I'm so thankful I married my best friend!! It's just gotten better and better!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2009