Road Rage

I was driving with my sister and she kept get mad and calling drivers a-holes and d-bags. Do you curse in the car around your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• No I do not. Even though there are alot of drivers who make alot of mistakes when driving.
    seashore29

Answer by seashore29 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• No. My son's father does this. I have very hard time allowing him to drive my son anywhere. I am not worried about his rage, but how the opposite party might react. You hear about people shooting at other people over road rage.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 10:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• eh, I sometimes (not often) have let my temper get the best of me but I normally mutter under my breath. I try very hard to not cuss in front of my son, or in public in general.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I always yell "People!!!" One day I sighed in the car and my daughter said "What mom? Is it the people again?" lol I was so glad I had been saying people instead of what I was really thinking.
    Not that I've never slipped up.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, sometimes... but I have a dirty mouth as it is.
    Anonymous

• I usually say in exasperation "OH COME ON PEOPLE!"
    Then the other day I heard my DS (2 1/2) say "OH COME ON!" while playing with his trucks. Boy was I glad I hadn't said something with 4 letter words in it!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009