AM I IN THE WRONG?

ok my DH of 2 years(my first and only guy i have ever slept w and NEVER CHEATED ON and we have a 7thminth old by the way) is furious w me bc he asked me to get him some pain pills and i got him one from his step dad well that wasnt enough so i got a text from a guy i dated in 6th grade (before i ever even had my first kiss and no he was not it) and i never even liked the guy and still dont i didnt even want him to come over and he has never seen the baby and was askin to come over and meet DS and DH(even tho they already met once a yr ago )so i asked my DH if he wanted me to have him come over and get some from him and he said yes so i had him come over and then we were sittin on the couch (not close or anything) talkin about school and the baby and then we stepped outside for a freakin cigg. and my DH came outside flippin out yelled at my friend told him to never come back and then DH dad got involved yelling at him and now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• conti---
    they are acting like im some whore who cant b trusted am i in the wrong or are they this is messed up
    Anonymous

• what the heck? wow they are so overboard it isn't even funny? how immature can they get? not much more.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i know right thats so stupid
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• you cant be trusted because you had a cigarette with your old friend? that's really weird...was he not liking it when y'all were sitting around talking and maybe he used the cigarette as an excuse to yell? have you spoken to him about this? did you ask him why he freaked out?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• he said it was because we wnet outside alone and we were sittin on the couch laughin and talkin and idk he said the only way to fix it is for him to make me feel the same way and bring one of his exs over here but i ASKED him and hes the one who wanted him to come over NOT me!!!!!WTF
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• very immature reaction imo! jeez it was 6th grade for goodness sake! and he is an EX anyways. one of my now-exes didnt like me remaining friend with my ex fiance and he tried to make me jealous telling me his ex was thinking about moving down here to hang out with him more. I said THAT'S AWESOME! Sorry dude, that didnt make me jealous lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I'm a little more worried about the fact you're obtaining pain pills from a stranger for your DH. Are they prescription? Then you're breaking a couple laws. Nice example to set for your kid.
    Anonymous

• so you guys sound really immature.getting pain pills from other people.(nice one) and aloso a guy you dated in 6th grade..do 6th graders even date?how lame. i think you guys sound way too immature to even have a child. if your hubby is worried about someone you knew in 6th grade then you guys have bigger problems then a cig break.
    Anonymous

• pain pills from a guy you knew in 6th garde? How old are you?
    Anonymous

• I could care less that you got pain killers from an old friend and since that is not your question, I think your DH and his Dad are buffoons. I've never heard of something so ridiculous. Tell him next time to find his own damn pills. Unreal.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009