I cant believe people ACTUALLY BITE their babies

I dont understand why people do this I was just reading in newcomers group that a baby bit his mom and she bit him back . that makes me so mad babies bite everything because their teeth hurts .im not saying let your kids go around biting people but biting them to teach them that biting is wrong just makes me mad. Would you bite your child?

Sorry for grammar issues english is my second language

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not all babies bite because their teeth hurt.. Just pointing that out (and no I never bit my son so don't think that..)
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 10:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i thought the same thing...until he was 18 months old, and the 'habit' started again..out of anger and frustration on his part. i did it once, it killed me..but he never bit me or another child at daycare again!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• how can you say do not bite when you are doing it?
    Anonymous

• I bite my son......he thinks its hilarious!!!! I dont chomp down on him I just nibble very lightly. But you shouldnt bite your kids to teach them its not nice.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I always make them bite themselves to teach them that is naughty! But NO I have never bit my children
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 10:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My kid was kicked out of two day cares for biting. I was willing to try anything. Nothing worked until he was good and ready.
    Anonymous

• I didn't deal with the biting until they were old enough to know it's not ok. I bit my kids not hard I didn't leave any marks, but I tried every thing else and my aunt bite em back I gave it a shot it worked.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• it is sort of like hitting a child for punishment if their child hurts someone. you say "hurting ppl is wrong, we're not supposed to hurt ppl" all the while hitting and hurting your child. this is hypocrisy. and it is wrong.
    Anonymous

• some kids bite b/c they are not taught "no". I've seen TOO MANY kids bite and cause bleeding, injury, and bruises. If it comes down to it, yes, i would bite my child if "no" didn't work (thankfully it did).
    Anonymous

• Only horrid monsters bite their kids out of anger. Yeah, I said it.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2009