why is it when you ask a question about special needs kids some people thinks its ok to just be hateful about it obviousley they dont have a special needs child?

donise

Asked by donise at 10:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in

• Because quite simply...People are stupid.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 10:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Where have you seen this?
    Anonymous

• Yep, agreed. People are stupid. No other possible answer. Yay to uneducated, dim-witted adults. Yay.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 10:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Yep. Sadly, there are people on this planet with nothing between their ears and a whole where their heart should be.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Hugs! I know what you mean. I saw what you are speaking of and it made me furious too. Like they think people with special needs are somehow second class. Ugh! There is no reason other than they are just plain down right ugly people. I wouldn't waste my time thinking about them.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Anon, this is where she saw it: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/321837/does_anyone_from_oklahoma_know_the_laws_for_special_need_children_in_public_schools_i_think_my_sons_

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I have to say I have NEVER seen this on CM. Most of the moms are supportive and understanding when it comes to Special Needs children. I find it appalling that anyone would make a rude comment on this subject. All they are doing is revealing their own poor character.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I read the comments in the post you linked to. It sounds like that person was old fashioned and ignorant to the world of special needs individuals. If I were you I'd take comfort in knowing that you are more informed, compassionate, and intelligent than folks like that. I also noticed that there were more people commenting on how those two people were morons than there were people agreeing with them. Those people are in the minority.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I just read that post and i have seen similar things like this on other posts. There is always going to be that moron who thinks everyone who is different from their idea of normal deserves nothing and should be sent away to some "special" school. Just remember it takes a bigger heart and more strength than any of those people can ever hope to have to love and care for a special needs (or gifted on the opposite side of theh spectrum) child!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 9:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Because that person is obviously an ovary-less slug who has nothing better to do than worry about her prescious babies who are not at all affected by your child. She should be kicked in the hands for typing something so asinine to be honest.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2009