i need some serious help!!!

I am ony 22 years old, and I really have no sex drive what so ever :( I don't have insurance so going to the dr is kind of out right now, I can't afford it! Does anyone have any tips or ideas to get my sex drive back? This seems crazy to feel this way at such a young age!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Have a glass of wine .... or two
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• If you have young children and/or stress in your life then that will great affect your sex drive.  I recommend that you schedule sex.  I know it doesn't sound sexy but if you get someone to watch the kids and have a date with your SO, the anticipation of hot sex can really get the libido stirring into life, especially if you wear some sexy lingerie and flirt outrageously all day.  The first organ that needs to be aroused for hot sex is the brain.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Do you have other hormonal issues, like iregular periods, mood swings, acne, fatigue, hot flashes, etc? Because hormonal imbalances can lead to lack of sex drive. Have you always been this way, or is it a recent development? If you can answer some of these questions, I can point you in the direction of some stuff that might help...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• This sounds weird bt I can personally attest to it working. Masturbate once daily for a week or two, come each time. (Preferably alone jst you and yourself). This is a natural way to increase your body's sex drive.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Its new for me. I've never been this way! I do have some stress in my life, but its not near what it use to be!!! I don't really think I have any other hormonal issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Well, if this is a new development, and you haven't noticed any other symptoms that might explain it, there could be a couple things going on - either you just aren't attracted to the person you wish to be anymore, you are just starting to have some hormonal changes that haven't manifested in other ways yet, or you are bored w/ your sex life and need to try some new things. Those are, of course, only a few possibilities, but without knowing any further info, that's all I've got...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 4:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2009