Depressed/Wanting to have another baby.

I had my tubes tied a few years ago and since I had a pos test earlier this year shortly followed by AF and a neg. test, I've been wanting another one. Just the couple of days from seeing that positive to getting AF made me want another one. Really bad. I know I should go to the dr but I'm scared of what they may have to say. We don't have the money to get a reversal. I guess we shouldn't have more kids if we can't afford a reversal. Has any one ever went through this? How did you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Health

• i understand, but cannot relate; so why am i commenting!? you should never have a baby while you're depressed because the hormones of pregnancy will just throw your emotions out of whack even more. if you were emotionally stable and wasn't thrown through the loop by that first positive test, would you really want another baby!? i ask this because you chose to get your tubes tied; and there had to be a reason for it, right!? we all go through moments of wanting to either be pregnant or have another baby; but we have to ask ourselves(at the moment of the thought); is this a good time to, am i where i want to be in life, will this cause some sort or form of strain on finances, or job, is my relationship secure enough to add on a baby. i wish i had thought about this the last time i got pregnant(which turned out to be ferternal twins)!!! i love my kids, and wouldn't trade them for anything; but i do wish that the circumstances and
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• and the poor excuse of a father that helped in their creation was different/better than what it has turned out to be. find yourself first; then let everything else fall into place in due time!!! good luck, and God bless.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2009