Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need an attorney!

My son's father is continually in contempt of our custody order and I am no longer using the attorney that I had when our custody agreement was put in place 4 years ago... can someone provide me with a name of one that is good yet reasonable?

thanks so much!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • Contact your local bar association

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.