Stay at home mommies!!

Whats your daily schedule? Do you ever have time to yourself? What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My time is usually after the kids go to bed. I love to read in the nice hot bubble bath. And that's not to say that throughout the day I don't get a few minutes here and there but for 100% solitude that's my favorite!

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• yup after kids go to sleep i get me time. I would try to post my schedule but its so crazy from day to day that i actually have it all written out because I have so much going on there is no way i could put it all here and have enough room lol.

I do get a little me time right around lunch its only a few minutes but it is nice to just have a few minutes to sit and check email :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My kids are in school, so I get free time from drop off to pick up. I clean, I sew, I run a small jewelry business and do a lunch delivery for extra $$$.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Kiddo wakes up at 630 and puts a movie in the vcr in my room. When the movie is over he badgers me till I get up and make him eggs. After that we watch pbs for a min then go outside to play or if its raining we play indoors. Lunch around noon. Normally a grilled sandwich (his current fave). Then we swing till he falls asleep and I put him in his room. I then clean or read or whatever. When he wakes we play for a while and around 4ish I start dinner. Hubbys home at 5 normally.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I get up around 6:30. Make breakfast for the kids and get in the shower. I get myself together and pack a lunch for my older son. Brush the kids' teeth and comb their hair. I get their homework stuff together and drive 20 minutes to my youngest son's school to drop him off by 8:45, then double back to my oldest son's school to drop him off by 9:10. I have until 11 am to leave to pick my youngest back up, so what I do in those (almost) two hours depends on the day. Grocery shopping, other errands, etc. On Wednesday I help out at my oldest son's school during that time. At 11 I leave to pick up my youngest by 11:25. Then we run errands or come home and clean, whichever needs to be done more. I leave again at 3 pm to pick up my oldest by 3:25. Come home, do baths for the kids, dinner, homework. Spend some time with my husband or do paperwork with him. Shower again, watch the 10 pm news in bed.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Same here Bedtime My 2 1/2 stopped taking naps a few months ago so no more afternoon me time.. Also 3 days a week she goes to Early preschool so I have a good amount of time to myself..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• ..just imagine doing all that during your lunch break, and after 6pm every day, ladies. and all saturday/sunday.
    now see...its not so bad, is it?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• thehairnazi.....who said it was so bad????? I personally respect moms who work because I know it's not easy. I would pull my hair out to be so rushed, I enjoy taking things at my pave and not rushing through life because of a crazy schedule.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• pace not pave
    Anonymous

• just imagine doing all that during your lunch break, and after 6pm every day, ladies. and all saturday/sunday. now see...its not so bad, is it?

I dont have to imagine it I did it and now I choose not to do it. Guess what it is not any easier then when i did work full time. The only difference is that I no longer have to do it by so
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2009