What is she doing to me??

My dh's cousin, who is more like his sister (his mom raised her), told everyone last week she found out she was pregnant. Which I wasn't thrilled, for her, but since we've been trying for almost two years, I was more bummed, but anyway, I was the first one she told, which of course, I called my mom, and talked to her about it, cause I was feeling really bad. But my mom called my mil, and my mil called me today and asked why I told my mom that sheena (dh's cuz) was pregnant, because she wasn't. Well I called Sheena, and she awnsered but then hung up on me, and it pi**ed me off, I've tried calling her several times, but she won't answer or call back. So I think she just done it to make me feel jealous? But why? I don't even really talk to her. Just when the dh is around. I don't know but it was really immature, and now I feel even worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That is so hurtful! I don't understand why someone would do that. I would just ignore her and not worry about it. I wish you the best of luck!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I would have told mil that she told me herself she was pregnant. And if she didn't want lies told about her she shouldn't tell lies about herself. And not believe anything she says again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• THAT WAS SO IMMATURE OF HER...WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?? MAYBE SHE DOSNT WANT U AND UR HUSBAND TO HAVE A BABY OR SOMETHING...BUT U SHOULD NOT EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT..
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry :(
    It sounds like something my SIL would do. She has three kids that she barely takes care of (pawns them off as often as possible the last one I had from 5 weeks until he was 15 months), tells me she can't handle anymore, and then as soon as she finds out we're trying she gets pregnant. Her husband didn't want anymore she basically tricked him into it. Nice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Maybe she hadn't told your MIL yet...
    Anonymous