TMI but im a lil freaked

so im 39 weeks as of tomorrow
so me and my hubby had sex about 2 hours ago
took a shower ...yada yada

I then went to TJ maxx and Kmafrt because I had to find a soap dispenser since I was annoyed with the stupid plastic ones that come with soap in it...I figured, hey buy a dispenser and get a huge thing of soap to save money...anyway

LOL

so a few minutes ago im sitting her on cafe mom because my tummy got really uncomfy when i was laying

well, then i felt this trickle in my panties so i went and wiped and some liquid came out but it wasnt mucusy or white like cum, it was just wet
so i made my hubby feel my panties to see if it felt like cum he said no not really.

just based off that, i know its not much info but based on that do you women think it was the semen or amniotic fluid. I put a pantyliner on to measure in the mean time just in case.

opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• So, I am just curious if you had heard anything from your doctor yet! I hope it was good news!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It is possible that your water is leaking. Do you feel little "gushes" when you move while sitting or stand up?
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Some women do not get a gush of water, but If you are leaking fluid then it will at least continue to trickle. Try coughing, if you feel a little trickle it could possibly be fluid. Also remember that it is normal to have a lot of discharge, even clear and liquid-like, during pregnancy. It's most likely just your body getting ready and not amniotic fluid, but If you are concerned in the morning, then call your ob. She can do a quick swab to see if your are leaking fluid, and if you are, you'll be having the baby within the next 24 hours. good luck :)
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• op

i just feel a little wet each time
    which could also just be semen seeping out

im not going to have sex anymore if this is going to make me more confused
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• OP
    I do have an OBGYN appt tomorrow around 3pm so im sure he'll tell me whats going on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It could just be semen but if you start having pains as well, then I would definatly call your doctor
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• it could be your mucus plug. That could take a few days or a few weeks to come out completely. You have an appt tomorrow, so as long as you don't start having contractions you should be fine.
    6under1roof

Answer by 6under1roof at 1:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• oh...LOL just a lot of discharge...gross
    Anonymous