What do you think of stay at Home Moms putting thier kids in daycare/early Preschool wich is basicly daycare

I think it Lazy!! you are a stay at home mom to take care of ya kids.. Not sit at home on the computer while they are in Daycare.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree. Its different if you have a doctors appointment or something but to do it all the time is stupid.
    Anonymous

• Seriously? this question again? SAHM's cant win first we are horrible because we keep them home then we are horrible for putting them in pre-school for socialization. You know what? the reason behind me or anyone else being a SAHM is none of your business so stay out of it.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i think its none of my bussiness.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Why do you care? People on here really need hobbies and to stop worrying so much about what other people do. Good grief, mind your own d*mn business. You must be the same whiner, whining in every thread.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• ok so what about sahm whos children are older and in school are they lazy too?being a sahm im sure involves alot more than chaisng around a toddler..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I don't find anything wrong with it. My DD goes 3 days a week and I'm the only parent at the moment being my husband is in Afghanistan. We have no family here so I take her so I can go to my nursing classes and to the gym and to run errands.. On top of that my DD has become more social she's very shay and her vocabulary has tripled since we enrolled her. Not everything is as one sided as you are making it to be..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I put all my kids in 1/2 day preschool so that hen they started regular school it wouldn't be a huge deal for them. They loved it. I loved the quiet. :)
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 12:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I think if you can afford it good for you for wanting to socialize your child. I think you need to step back off the judgemental train because you have no idea what other people go through...Are you ready to be judged yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• What an idiot!
    You just want to rant. lol
    I have 1 kid who hated anything like that stayed home with me, and my other kid wants to get out AND SEE FRIGGIN' OTHER KIDS ONCE IN AWHILE, ya ever think about that, dumb butt! You ever realize preschool is usually 2.5 maybe 3 hours a day. There are 24, if you went to school, 24-3 hours per day is 21 hours left to spend with mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• OP: You're just JEALOUS b/c you can't afford to do preschool!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2009