Plane

If you had to take a very long air plane ride with a 2 years old, what do you take along beside dvd, crayons, snacks?

Meldh

Asked by Meldh at 12:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Travel

• I took a 16 month old on a 14 hr plane trip a plus 6 hr layover. We choose times where it would mimic his schedule times where we were going. The long flight was overnight but since it was daytime at our destination i just gave him naps. I had lots of books and his favorite snacks and stuffed toys. No DVD player - didn't need to lug extra stuff. The plane had in seatback tv's anyway. They really didn't keep him too occupied. He spent most of his time entertaining the folks in back of us (who happened to be DD's teacher for the next school year and her family.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• New small books or if they have fav toy take it away for a hwile befor the flight then bring it back out on the plane.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:43 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My daughter was 14 months and she was ok make sure you are knew family or a friend she would go back and forth she didnt sleep on the plan I wased she would have but she didnt.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 12:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2009