does anyone ever feel thsi way?

I sin, and i have a hard time forgiving myself.. I just sometimes worry that God might leave me.. or that i wont feel his presense... Why do i have a hard time with this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because Satan wants you to live a defeated life. If he can't make you bad, he will make you feel bad. Would you agree that God's love is perfect? O.K. since God's love is perfect nothing we do can add to it or make it better, nor can we do anything to take away from it, or loose it.
    Read what God says Hebrews 13:5-6, Deut. 31:6, Psalm 118:6,7.
    The Devil is lying to you. Don't believe him.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You need to have an understanding of His Love and His grace. It sounds like you fear rejection & may not have a trust in Him but He promises to be with you always. I have more of a problem forgiving myself when I hurt others that forgiving them for hurting me.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Nope, I don't sin because I march to the beat of my own drum and I don't care what a book or a preacher says.

You're having a hard time because you're trying to live up to totally unrealistic expectations which are designed to make you fall short of the mark.  That way, the guilt can be used (quite effectively) to keep you under control.

You have two choices!  You can continue to struggle with your guilt and be miserable OR you can shed the guilt, live your life YOUR way and be happy.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2009