I need some help

i really need someone to talk to, i'm goin trough alot right now and just don't know what to do, or what i am going to do. anyone that is willing to listen to me, please respond.

taraleighmomof3

Asked by taraleighmomof3 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Feel free to PM me anytime. I am good at listening (even if its reading) and I don't judge. :) Remember to smile through it all, hope to hear from ya soon.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• we all go through hard times(i'm not being retorical!), but we handle it differently. some have what seems to be easy lives, some with difficulties, and some who suffer to no end! i am 29 and been through alot, and survived it all!!! i have been through molestation from the ages of 3-15, found my grandpa dead when i was 10.5, lost my first born to sids when i was 20, lost another baby boy 5 months along when i was 22, and have been in an extremely abusive rellationship for the past 5 yrs. at times i want to give up, but my 4 kids keep me going!!! i suffer from major depression, scoliosis, and a pinched nerve, oh and i'm bipolar. i love my life despite the bad stuff because it all helped me become the woman i am today!!! i am honest and don't sugar coat anything, not because of my experiences but because God hates liars. i do not judge or hold grudges. i never blamed the people that hurt me but instead found a way to forgive
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• them, by trying to see where they were in their life and found compassion along the way. i am far from perfect!!! i just refuse to live my life full of bitterness, hatered, and coldheartedness. i wish people would listen more openly, but that is not the way of the world today! some people are so attached to the speak when spoken to, children are to be seen and not heard, that we have lost the art of open communication!!! you are not alone, nor will you ever be; because God will always be with you even when you feel like no one else is!!! hugs
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• hope you found someone to talk to. if not pm me
    6under1roof

Answer by 6under1roof at 2:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You're welcome to PM me anytime!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2009