i got a temporary order of protection against my ex who is my unborn's child father. should he know when i am due to have it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I believe regardless of the EOP, you still have to make him aware of when the baby is due, considering he will have to start paying child support the minute the baby is born... But because you have the EOP he will not be allowed to enter into the hospital while you and the baby are in it. I would stop finding the answer on here, and contact a lawyer who will shed more legal light on this matter. Good luck, and congrats
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 11:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• NO because he will keep bugging you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No he shouldn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• no, no NO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• ummm if you got an EOP why would you WANT him to know? use some common sense honey.
    6under1roof

Answer by 6under1roof at 2:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No its hard to go through this alone I know, bt trust me when I say it will be harder if he is there.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I would say yes he is the father...but if you have a protection order against him then why would you want him to know and why would you want to make any contact with him. Dosnt that go against the order to begin with? But congrats on your baby and hope it goes well...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2009