I am really worried. I think something is wrong. Will you listen?

I have to go to a neurologist. My brain is going. Cognitive function is slipping. I am messing up my words when I talk. I can't walk a straight line.
I went to the doctor due to abdomenal pain. He said that my abdomen wall is inflamed and that he is not sure what to think. He is very concerned and has ordered bloodwork and is referring me also to a rheumatologist.
I think I may be dying. I am totally serious. I feel so so so weak. This has been creeping up on me and has just hit me really hard I can't breathe deeply. Not because I have lung issues but because my muscles are so weak that I have a hard time making my body suck in air. Please pray for me and my kids. Have you ever heard of an illness like this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Health

• I just prayed for you! I have never heard of anything like this. DO you have muscle aches also and achey joints? Please keep us posted!
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 1:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Oh honey , I am so sorry for you that you are going through this painful time in your life. I have never heard of anything like this medical condition , so there is not much I can offer you. But please know that you and your family are in my prayers.
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 1:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yes, I have been previously diagnosed with fibromyalgia. And something else. Problem is I didn't have enough symptoms for them to figure out before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I will pray for you and your kids. I haven't heard of an illness like that. Why aren't you going to the doctor?
    Anonymous

• I did. He is referring me. I am not in a breathing crisis, I just can't take a deep breath without making my chest muscles move. I am willing them to move. I am probably overreacting, but I am very afraid right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I wonder if it is something like Lupus or MS. I think the did think my friend has fibromyalgia but when she went to a rhumatologist her blood work came basck as Lupus. You have flare ups and then its pretty bad, but with medications you can control it.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 1:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Have you been tested for MS?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• That is one of the things he is sending me for. I have never been tested for it before. But I have been dealing with this for years, wouldn't I see some lasting effects if it was MS? Lupus seems likely.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I am praying for you! Just remember that God is in control, and he is the best physician! Put all your faith in him. "Lord, we lift up our friend to you praying that you'll heal her body in the name of Jesus, we pray that her sickness and pain is gone and that she is filled with peace and comfort. You alone know exactly what's wrong and how to fix it, we pray that you help her. I plead the blood of Jesus over her body in faith, knowing you are in control and will take care of her. In Jesus' name, Amen" don't worry! He is with you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I am just so tired. I can't research it any more. I can't comprehend things.
    Anonymous