What can i do to get through the night with this horrible nausea!?

I'm 6 weeks pregnant.. i can't sleep.. I feel so sick, what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thanks girls, i've been eating a lot cuz it seems the only time my stomach isn't upset is when i'm eating... but it always comes back.. UHG! im on an anti nausea medicine but its not helping enough
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• not sure but when u find out let me know lol this pregnancy is so much worse then my last one, with my first DD it was so easy, now it seems all the time i feel sick, i hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i found something that REALLY helps. They are called Preggie Pops. You can get them at Toys R us. They are candies that get rid of Nausea. GOOD LUCK
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Have you tried eating a couple crackers? It might help, and if not atleast you have something in your stomach other than acid if you end up throwing up. (As gross as that is lol)
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• im 9 weeks pregnant and since i was just a about 6 weeks maybe a few days after i started getting morning sickness all day! even threw the night :( i know how u feel i keep a cold water bottle, crackers and lollipops by my bed when i sleep try eating a few crackers before u go to bed and if u wake up suck a little on a lollipop it helps! before u get out of bed eat some more crackers it will help get u threw the morning, as much as i hate eating right now ive learned snacking threwout the day helps so much! goodluck!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 3:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I had horrible sickness for the first 10 weeks of my pregnancy and truth be told, NOTHING relieved it. Not even the anti-nausea stuff the doctor gave me which tasted like lemonade. Time is the only thing that helped me. Once I started my 2nd trimester/4th month, I threw up less and less. Good luck to you and try to get some sleep.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2009