Wow. Have you heard of Pastor Melissa Scott? I am impressed by someone who goes to all the ancient languages to get to truth. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have watched her on TV and I thought she was great! I dont care about her past thats between her and God, its not my business. She did have some great points and she explained scripture very well. I like her!
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 2:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• That's the porn star that married the pastor she used to "work" for, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Um. I don't think so. Unless she speaks latin, greek, hebrew, swahili.... I don't know for sure. I just think this lady is really smart. I think it is cool that she will take each verse and interpret from the ancient languages all the way down to english.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• http://www.pastormelissascott.com/whoIsPastor.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• From what I found she was a porn star who married the pastor she worked for. Do a web search and you will find out the truth about her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• So, all of you who are saying she WAS a porn star, are you still judging her on what she did before? How do you know she hasn't repented and asked for forgiveness? If she accepted Jesus, then HE has forgiven her, right?
    If she is a christian now, with God in her heart, then isn't she just as qualified to speak about the bible and God?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• How do you know she hasn't repented and asked for forgiveness?

Because based on the article and interview with her I read about her a while back, she still continues to lie and say it's not her and all a big conspiracy when even her own step children have confirmed it. She met her late husband when he used to hire her to do "private performances" for him along with several of her coworkers. He just liked her enough to keep her around and she married into a fortune.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• And for the record - those private performances were in the rectory or at his home while he was running the biggest TV ministry in SoCal. It's not a situation of he used to do these things and then became a minister - she started out as the pastor's whore, then became the pastor's (5th or 6th) wife, and finally the pastor after he dropped dead and she inherited everything. The only thing that qualifies her for the job is that she used to sleep with the pastor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i don't think so, anon. you don't know what's gone on in her heart, with her conversations with God. if He has forgiven her, then she's forgiven. NOTE: i said, if HE has forgiven..not if YOU have forgiven.
    also, look at her fruit..is she bearing good fruit for the kingdom NOW? is she still living as a porn star? if you're in your correct standing as an xtian, and you know she's still in the act of sinning, then its your place to tell her..not the world..and pray for her, not judge her. IDK what's she doing..why would i judge her? yes, she has a shady past..who doesn't??
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2009