HELP!!! My 3 month old is teething, what do I do?!

I think my daughter is teething, but I don't see any nubs or anything, but she's in pain and only 3 1/2 months only... what can I do? I've tried gel chewies, cold wash cloths, baby orajel, my finger... Im out of ideas :( It breaks my heart to hear her cry like that...

LaraleeV

Asked by LaraleeV at 1:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is almost 6 months and has been teething since about 3 months. Give her some tylenol when she's really hurting, otherwise let her chew on your finger or a carrot and other nubby toys. I don't like oragel myself, but if it gives her some relief then that's an option for you. There's also Hylands Teething Tablets that I've heard good things about. It's a process and will take time. Just try and cuddle her and do the best you can.
    6under1roof

Answer by 6under1roof at 1:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• rub a dab of brandy on her gums, tylenol 1 hr later. i know the brandy isn't every ones cup of tea, but it worked for by babies. the healthy moms org says its ok, just don't over do it!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2009