I have 3 girls already but i still find myself scared about having twins. I dont remember being so tired in the 3 pregnancys befor. Is this normal?

mexi_moma

Asked by mexi_moma at 1:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. if you were pregnant with twins you'd be experiencing a whole lot more than being overly tired. you'd look 2-4 months further, can't keep a single thing down, craving alot of different stuff(with my boy/girl twin; i craved hot sauce and apples, but paid for it!, not together but at the same time), peed all the time(laughing, sneezing, coughing was no exception, it was like i was going again but due to the pressure of them against my bladder). emotions can play a role in being tired, including a lack of proper nutrients that help increase energy.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• yes its normal. you have three kids and are pregnant- you're stretched really far. Have you had an U/S yet to see if it's one or two?
    6under1roof

Answer by 6under1roof at 3:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• congrats on baby #4. I have 3 boys ages 4,3 and 17mo. and i am 15weeks pregnant now. Yes, it is normal to be more tired this preg. because you can't rest as much. I know im exausted!!!! but its getting better now that im in my 2nd trimester. Did the doc hear more than one heartbeat or did you have you U/S yet? i wouldn't worry too much about having twins. With my experience, i was more tired with my 3rd and this pregnancy because i couldn't rest as much. Good Luck and congrats again.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. I'm expecting #3 (10w) and freaked out that its twins. There's no history of twins in our families, but I'm so tired. I'm more sick than I ever was with my last 2 (and somehow, maintaining my weight on about 1000cals/day), and I actually see a change in my stomach already! While I know that could just be because this is my 3rd pregnancy, I never went into maternity clothes with my other kids until almost the end of my second trimester, and I'm betting this one will be more like 16ish weeks.

My first doctor's appt is tomorrow and I'm totally nervous to go in. I hope that there is some reason to send me in for a quicky ultrasound just to see- either way- so I can stop with the worrying and wondering.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2009