What was the most original Halloween costume you saw?

I was handing out candy and about half the kids didn't even wear a costume!! But the couple I really liked was "Frenchy" from Grease. The little girl had a pink jacket, pink wig, knee levi's and black and white shoes. The other one was a little boy with a home made cars outfit. His parents made/painted a box with "Cars" on it. It was really good.

Jeckers

Asked by Jeckers at 1:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We had a little girl come to the door as a jelly fish... very original and cute!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Those costumes sound So cute! Especially Frenchie :)
    This year I dressed my one year old up as an old fashioned porceline doll. I put sponge curlers in her hair and found an old fashioned dress from the DI. It turned out so so cute!
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 2:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i only took my daughter to the mall for trick or treating, but holy crap there were soooo many kids just wearing jeans and a tshirt...i was sooo not impressed!! if i was handing candy out i wouldnt of even given thoe kids candy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• the most original i suppose is the hacker with blood all over themselves, the teens who just simply put on thier own clothes and threw on a bottle of fake blood on themselves.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My friends daughter had a homemeade costume of a certain video game character. It was not one I was familar w/. It was from a game called Phoenix Wright. Anyway, it was over the top w/big sleeves, and she nailed it (according to the pics I saw of how she was suppose to look) right down to the color of the buttons and the boots! It was very original. SOoriginal, no one even knew who she was suppose to be. The beauty of it was that she did not care. She knew who she was and was proud. Hopefully she'll keep that wisdom into adulthood! More of us could use that kind of attitude!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009