Trying to figure out what to do with my life....

I am 21, and about to have my second child. I graduated from high school, but have not finsished college. I am trying to figure out what to do with my life. I am not overly into putting my children in daycare, but my mom is available to watch my kids. I can't figure out a good (QUICK) program to enroll in, to complete my education, and be able to make a decent amount of money.... I am thinking if I could do something on-line, during the day, and then my mom could babysit in the evening so that I could work.... I don't know, but I am due in December and would like to have a plan, and suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think trying to work in the day time or even at night why don't you look into school and then look for work around that. If you have gotten help to pay for the bills and you know your mom will help you out with watching the children then it sounds to me you really just have to get everything in order. GL to you and your children sounds like your children have a good mommy with a good head on her shoulders and want to make something for there lives and yours, good for you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• kind of quick= nursing
    phlebotomy=10 week course
    if you live in california-tax preparer...annual income is between 25 and 40k and they only work 4 months a year, but if you live any where else its only like 10 an hour or some crap like that
    you can babysit for other parents....but get a license to do so so you can charge a desirable rate
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2009