Is there really a work-from-home job out there that works?

kingsd77

Asked by kingsd77 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know of a few...you can message me for more info.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Absolutely! I've been working from home for a year and a half now. It's allowed me to be home with my 2 year old and newborn baby girl. I love it!

http://www.mommiescanworkathome.com/

I'd love to share what I do with you!
    Dani
    babyjakesmama

Answer by babyjakesmama at 7:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions you may have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• www.cloud10.com
    www.alpineaccess.com
    www.westworkathomeagent.com

Most provide customer service for Tmobile or credit card companies. West does order taking for like QVC. You have to have a quiet work environment and you do have an actual shift you have to work so no double duty with the baby in your lap.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i like what id o but some moms think its a scam because you actaully have to work.. and its a pay check that you have to earn.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I just started working from home, you can message me if your interested!
    Anonymous

Stefani22

Answer by Stefani22 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2009