What exactly happens during a lap dance?

lol I never really knew. Do they grind on the men's junk or do they just shake their booties in their face? I am confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on the club. the point of the lap dance i for your hubby to imagine himself fucking her. she gets on him looks him in his face and acts like she is fuckeing him.. He has his jeans on but believe me his dick is hard. She grinds on him and makes her money. I have gone to plenty of strip clubs. One girl fingered herself while she grinded. It's not just a booty shake in the face. they do that from the stage. They guy can't touch the girl but she is touching all over him.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• There is usually a lot of grinding going on. It usually depends on the club, and the laws of the area the club is in.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 3:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I think it is meant to done behind closed doors. Strip clubs.......! GROSS...!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• depends if your out in front or in the vip...
    if a guy only pays for one dance nothing really happens.. girls don't let the guys touch them! but there's some girls that let men feel on them, show them their privates for extra money, and there is a 5 ft rule but the girls would never make any money like that so yeah we flirt, we grind, we make them feel like we want them, or tell them whatever they want to hear... but there's always gonna be girls that play or don't play.

and if you give a dance in the vip your not there just to dance.... there's xxx involved.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• if your man has enough money to give the girl...she will let him do anything..depending on how skanky she is...ive worked at one and ive seen it all.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• and it does depend on the club..there are high class clubs and some hole in the wall clubs...they all have their vultures though.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2009