Where you grounded a lot as a kid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup, every I turned around I was grounded for something. I was always folding the towels wrong or not getting up all the cat hair when I vacuumed. Sometimes I would look at my mom the wrong way or say something out of turn. Sometimes I got ground for things the kids up the street did so I would learn never to do it or turn out like them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Wow that sucks OP I got grounded a few times but i was a free spirted child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• If I ever did get grounded two hours later my parents let me go and play, I was a good and calm child so I didn't really get into much trouble and when I did do something I wasn't supposed to do I made sure I didn't get cought.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I was grounded most of my life...lol It started out when I was 11, I got grounded for coming home late. After that, I was told I would be grounded until I gain 10 pounds (I was a very skinny kid...underweight). After that Idk what happened...I was grounded until I was 18 but that's because I rebelled...lol..I'm not joking. I could barely go outside...curfew was after school. No going to friends at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Hey, Anon :45..you sure you aren't me? heh. I got grounded for every little thing my whole 18 years of being trapped in that hellhole..my bio mother thought parenting meant controlling, plus she's mentally ill. I learned how NOT to treat my Child and Husband..the only thing she ever taught me.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 7:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I was grounded alot when i was little but it was for fighting with my sister or acting up when i was out at the store. When i got older i was in trouble for my grades. Never grounded but i got my phone taken away. Then i got my car and my mom would try to take my phone then give it back because i was driving to school and work and she wanted me to be able to call if something happened. So her punishment never lasted for more then an hour when i was older. And when i was younger it was only for a few days.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I used to accuse my parents of buying me things just so they'd have more things to ground me from.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• yes, all the time basically for stupid things, I was the oldest child
    heidi707

Answer by heidi707 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No. My older brother and sister were, so I made sure to not do the stupid things they did. My younger brother was grounded a lot too. He's an idiot though.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• yes i think i spent my whole high school life in the house..thats why i dont ground cause it doesnt do any good...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2009