what do u take for a yeast infection during pregnancy, or should u just see your doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the dr. home remedies may relieve it but may not take it away. you def dont want an infection lingering especially while pregnant
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I had one yeast infection and i went to the doctor. They confirmed and all they gave me was one little Pill :) I was so happy. No yucky creams or anything. It went away in a couple days. I say go to the doctors. They always find ways to keep you as comfortable as possible. GL hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 6:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i would go to the dr. its not a safe thing to do over-the-counter remedies especially when ur pregnant!
    KristenLee

Answer by KristenLee at 6:51 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Hhhmmm, I was at the doc yesterday for one and was told you can't take the pill, diflucan, during pregnancy. So, I was given a prescription vaginal cream instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I took Diflucan 4 times while I was pregnant. But, my doctor had said that I could also take the Monistat 7 Day cream.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• my doctor told me i could take monistat when i was pregnant
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It is completely safe during pregnancy to use monistat and preparation H.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Garlic.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009