My 8 mo. old wakes up every 2-3 hr. now

My bb girl has been sleeping more or less through the night, but, as soon as she turned 8 mos. she now wakes up every 2 to 3 hrs and exhausting. I make sure she's all bathed, changed, fed, happy and comfortable before going to bed but it doesn't matter she wakes up consistently throughout the night and just want to get boob. Has this happened to you and what do you do when you have to go to work the next day? btw she is breastfed and she doesn't have her nights/days mixed up she just wants the boob.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont think that my daughter is formula feed and she has no problems sleeping!
    KristenLee

Answer by KristenLee at 6:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• babies go through phases with their sleeping. my son is 11 1/2 mos, and has always been a good sleeper (started through the night at 2 mos). but then he'd go through phases where he'd wake up in the middle of the night just fussing....so I just give him his binky and a few pats on the butt, and he's back asleep.

it's exhausting for me, sometimes he fusses 2-3 times in the night....BUT, I know it's just a phase and it won't last forever.

so just go with the flow Momma, I'm sure it's just a phase.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Normal for the age. Separation anxiety, teething, growth spurt, new milestone... all possible contributors.
    What can you do to get more sleep? Co-sleep. We wake about that often and I get plenty of sleep because I don't actually have to get out of bed... or even wake up, really.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 11:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2009