Politics as usual?

The Democratic State Committee now admits paying for a robocall voters that slams Republican Chris Christie and promotes Independent gubernatorial candidate Christopher Daggett...

Before the Democrats owned up to it, Daggett media advisor Bill Hillsman said the call might be a Republican trick to generate a sympathetic newspaper story.

The call angered Republicans and further fueled conspiracy theories that Daggett is in cahoots with the Corzine camp. A disclaimer at the end says it was paid for by Victory ’09, “a project of the NJDSC” (Democratic State Committee), and gave the committee’s Trenton address.

Isn't it time we STOP voting these type of politicians in office?
What say you?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 6:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not everyone is screaming about it now. However, I did think that much of the campaigning in the '08 elections had an immature air to it. And yes, I am talking about BOTH sides, but I can only speak for myself.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Have I just not paid attention in past years, or has the immaturity and slyness of these politicians been ramped up several notches in the last couple of years? WTH is going on? They are all just hurting themselves, it makes the American people just not want to listen to a thing they say (for fear that it's not what they mean or that they are just playing a trick on their opposition).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• This is the same thing the McCain campaign did, were your screaming about them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• There has been a report, yesterday, that more absentee ballots have been cast in Cambrigde than was cast in the last presidential election. One man went to vote and couldn't because his absentee ballot had already been cast. They investigated and the signatures didn't match. This is the issue I was talking about on another question. Our nations has lost its honor. It is the mind set of the ends justifies the means. Well, I say ENOUGH! The "means" is what is bringing our country down into the pits of hell.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009