Why does my pubic bone feel like someone threw a rock at it?

It hurts when I walk, like it's going to fall out of my body. I'm 29.5 weeks is this normal? My legs hurt a little too mostly in the thigh area, and I feel like I have a bowling ball between my legs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i started feeling that around 37 weeks...I was in shock
    it feels kind of like you legs are connected to your hip and pubic area with rubber bands that might snap if you get up too fast? yeah
    luckily, what i from the women that get that pain early is it goes away...i got it late so although i dont hafta suffer as long i get to be at the end feeling like my crotch hurts
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yeah, thats all normal. I am having those same pains and im almost 33 weeks. It's the pressure from your growing little one. Some people say that its from the baby moving down. I dont know my baby is still breech so i dont know if thats the case with me. I def. have not dropped yet. Anyhow, all those pains your feeling are normal. It only gets worse.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 6:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• sorry...that really does suck...im 36.4 weeks and i think your body just has to get used to all that weight n pressure down there...some days are better than others ...good luck:)
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 7:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• There is a ligament in the middle of the pubic bone that cane get sort of hyper extended. It's painful, I had it with my second pregnancy, I think because that baby was bigger than the first. But it can pe quite painful and there isn't anything you can do but take pain relievers.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 7:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2009