blah

My last period was on October 9th. So I am not really considered late. But a couple days ago I was getting a sharp pain in my right side almost feels like my ovary, if that makes sense to anyone. It last for a couple seconds and goes away. It happened for a day or two and now it is gone. Last night I became so naseus or however you spell that. Didn't get sick then went to bed. This morning I woke up and felt sick again I dry heaved for a little while and felt better. I know that when I was preggo with my daughter I thought I had the flu. I finally found out weeks later that I was pregnant. If I took a test would anything come up or should I wait. Another thing is that me and hubby have been ttc for over a year and I took Chlomid last month.

AJsmom2005

Asked by AJsmom2005 at 7:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd wait--- assuming you have a 28 day cycle, you're still a few days shy of when your period is due and are much more likely to get a false negative.

I really hope this is your month!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• me too
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 8:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Best of luck and baby dust to you!!!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 8:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• BLAH...my answer just deleted!

Anyway, You can test now, with a good brand (I use First Response) and you have a 65% chance of being able to detect the hormone if you are pregnant. In the next 5-6 days, your chance jumps to the mid to upper 90's.

Since you took clomid, and your chance of concieving multiples are higher, if you are indeed pregnant with twins or more, you will be able to pick up the hormone sooner.

I tested 7-10 days post ovulation and I got a positive.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'd wait a couple more days. When I was pregnant w/ my son I tested 4 days before my period was supposed to start and got a positive result.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• took a test yesterday and got a big fat negative. Hope it's just too early.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 7:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2009