When you see the ridiculously long sigs about I'm a saggitarius co-sleeping CIO pro-socialism etc etc etc

are you more likely to find common ground or a reason to put someone on your block list just for the principle?

I've only started seeing them show up more and more recently, and the more I read them, the more I seen sanctimonious, passive aggressive little judgments thrown in them that make me want nothing to do with the women who have them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i make the assumption that a woman who lables herself excessively is dealing with identity issues. the list of extremes makes her feel powerful and validated. i steer clear of those people until they get their issues worked out.
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 8:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I don't have the patience to read those. I really don't care what they are. LOL
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 8:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I don't put that much thought into other people's sigs.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I don't even p0ay attention
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• All I see when they have them is blah, blah, blah...anyone who feels the need to put all that junk must not feel that they are heard
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I have them blocked. I have no desire to see whatever your political, social, economic, parenting, etc. views are.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 8:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Aww, they're funny! Some women just really REALLY need to put it out there because nobody's going to ask them. Nobody's going to really care, so they just tell us. It's info-raping, if you will, forcing it on the unsuspecting reader.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I really don't pay attention to them. I read responses and by-pass siggies. I do wish though that some weren't so big or so long because it takes forever to get past them to the next response.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I think I have signatures turned off because I can't view anyone's signature. That paragraph of self righteousness was one reason why I did. And some of them are too long or big.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• EWW, no i dont read them!!! Why would you label yourself, why would you want others to judge you?? really why?... If i wanted to know all that stuff.. i would have asked!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2009