Can you believe in the Bible and evolution?

OK so we evolved from an ancient monkey man , and God creted us in his own image. IDK why people fight over this, its pretty obvious to me that God is a hairy man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The thing is, is that NOBODY knows what GOD looks like, so we dont' know what his own Image is like.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Ha ha this is great. You just made my day. I dont think anyone has every looked at it this way. Thanks for this you made me smile for the first time today.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Maybe those sightings of Bigfoot are actually God.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No problem Shelii, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• the great thing about the country we live in is that we can believe WHATEVER we want. i think that might be along the lines of scientology though. i'm sure you can find something to help you believe what it is you want. and if not you can always publish your own book about how you feel and maybe get a bigger audience thinking about it your way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• LOL....very cute !!....I believe in evolution and I believe that the bible has some great teachings...I just think it was written in a way for poeple to understand those almost 2000 years ago :) Electiricity would have been mind boggling for them !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Maybe those sightings of Bigfoot are actually God.  SNORT!

And the yeti is god on a ski trip.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Teehee, thanks for the morning laugh. I guess this means my Dad is God because he's pretty darn hairy!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i hope he's not hairy...i have a natural dislike to all body hair. but he turns out to be purple, he'll still be God.
    :)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• haha i don't believe either! but that is hilarious! maybe you all should check into what those "hairy people" believed!!!! it wasn't our present day god!

http://www.netscientia.com/sumerians.html

it's actually quite scary!!!!!!!
    Anonymous