numerology?

I saw another post about this am i am trying to figure out what mine is. But i dont understand how to do it. And anyone tell me what mine is? this is when i was born i dont know what all you need...

11-17-1989

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Now, you have 2 exceptions to the one number rule. You can stop adding if you reach an 11 or a 22. Or you can choose to add them together. Again, it's not an exact science unless you understand all the mystical properties behind it - and I don't.

From your birth date we got a 1. SO I will let you know what a 1 means. 1 is the pioneer, the leader, strong willed and sometimes self-centered. 1 is also associated with material wealth, loneliness and isolation...

Sorry, that's just what it means...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• actually i've noticed it depends on what book you're reading. there are some sites you can type your name and dob into and get a number or just dob or just your name. it's all up in the air really.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• There are different methods because the origins of the practice are really still unknown. Numerology dates back as far as we know. But it's fairly simple.

Ad up all the numbers in your DOB (for this example we will use you DOB)

1+1+1+7+1+9+8+9=37

Then you keep adding til you get just ONE number...

3+7= 10
    1+0=1

So your number (for your DOB) is a 1.

You can also do numerology with your name. Which is a little more complicated. In that case each letter is assigned a number 1-8. As follows...

1= A, I, Q, J, Y
    2=B, K, R
    3=C, G, L, S
    4=D, M, T
    5=E, H, N
    6=U, V, W, X
    7=O, Z
    8=F, P

Simply add up all the letters in your GIVEN name. So if your name is Jane Smith you would add. 1+1+5+5+3+4+1+4+5=29
    Then ad those till you get just one number
    2+9=11
    1+1=2

Your name number is a 2 in this example.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2009