I need to work from home....

Whether it be ptc sites or work at home jobs or business. I need things that are legit and for the ptc sites it would be great if they were fast paying and low payout. Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm a Pure Romance Consultant. You can check out my website if you'd like its

www.cassandraphillips.pureromance.com
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions you might have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Here, There are LOTS of options for you on my site. Everything from GPT & Survey Sites to real legit work at home Jobs and Businesses... 

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• im a work at home mom and we dont have a huge payout and this month our sign up fee went from $29.00 to $1.00
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my now 2 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independent. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Also, they have an awesome promotion for this month where it's only $1 to join that's good until the 23rd of the month!

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. If you are interested take a look at my website and let me know if I can be of any help. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good luck in your search

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009