ANTS they have taken over my house! No food around just ants everywhere

I have NEVER hated ants. NOW i hate them, they are living in my house. They made it their home. I have 4 bedroom a sitting room 2 bathrooms and they are in EVERY room. I bought some Terro ant bate yesturday. I am not playing with these stupid ants. I thought that they came from outside and go back outside. OH no they are living in the walls, carpet, everywhere! I can understand the kitchen but every dam room! So help me? I already had the pathetic exterminator come. He sprayed. That didnt work. So now what? I am gonna see if this bate works. I've had it! I HATE ANTS!!

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Use baby powder in the creases where the wall meets the carpet... also look outside close to your home to see if you can spot an ant hill.. i once had an any hill right outside my back door!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• At my house we have had alot of rain lately and I think that is what drove them in. But they all disapeared when it dried up outside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Be sure to check your basement (if you have one), in the water heater closet, under sinks, etc for any standing water or rotting wood. They usually track down a water source.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• WE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF RAIN ALSO. WHICH DRIVES THEM INSIDE......ALSO IF YOUR NEIGHBORS SPRAY IT DRIVES THEM TO THE NEXT HOUSE...... SPRAY THE PERIMETER OF EVERY ROOM ! GL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I don't have a basement. I thought the same about the rain that they would go back outside. OH NO not these dam ants. They made it their home. I killed a bunch of them with the bate.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Don't leave in water in the sink or wet counters or wet dishes either they are attracted to it. We're in the process of getting rid of ours and it's hard
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• sprinkle cinnamon everywhere you see them

Answer by rkoloms at 12:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2009