Does my ex still have feelings for me?? (I need your opinions)

Recently I seen my ex at a mediation session the court ordered for our custody/visitation case. He is currently in a relationship with woman that he claims he is happy with, but during the mediation he kept bringing up our past relationship. The whole purpose of the mediation was to come to agreement about custody/visitation. He was asking me questions like what do I want from him, which is confusing to me because we are not together, so I don't think I should want anything from him.He also stated all he wants is to be happy, which I thought he was happy with the woman he is with.He had even printed off a picture of our son and my other two kids off my brothers myspace and showed it to me .But anyway we did come to an agreement which was supervised visits with me him and the baby. I don't think his girlfriend is goin to like this.But he agreed to it. Can u ladies give your opinions what u think of this situation..Thanks:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• His questions sound natural enough. He wants to know what role you want him to play in the child's life, it sounds like. And he is also telling you that the way he is living now, with the other woman, is making him happy, and he wants to continue it.

Answer by Bmat at 10:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• It sounds as if it's you who still has feelings for him. If you didn't, you wouldn't care so much about what he is saying or thinking. Without being in the conversations, I can't make a determination as to his feelings towards you. The things he says may be a response to something that you are saying or asking him rather than him genuinely having feelings.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Ladies the man had tears in his eyes when he was talking about our past relationship. He even asked can he have a hug and I told him no. I admit after seeing him in the mediation I do still have feelings for him.But thanks for your opinions...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2009