DID YOU HEAR? OBAMA DECLARES A STATE OF EMERGENGY ON H1N1!

Here is the link: http://ow.ly/x3YA

The post is really about how Obama is making more out of the H1n1 and the state of emergency needs to be on him!

Not that Im trying to post old news...but Obama is trying to use scare tactics to remain powerful, by making a mountain out of a mole hill.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 10:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• a mountain out of a mole hill? are you kidding me? people are dying. kids are dying. pregnant women are dying. this is a fucking emergency to me. if it were up to me, life would be put on pause and i would be able to hide in my house with my 5 month old until swine flu did not exist anymore. swine flu is not like the regular flu, in dont care what any of you say. symptoms are dizziness, vommiting, diareah, chills, high fever of up to 106, etc etc. that is not the regular flu. maybe some people are getting mild cases, fine, but what about the ones that arent? this is a big deal.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• .....Purpl.....I agree
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Paranoid much? What makes this flu any different? Just because Obama says so? Live your life get a flu shot and wash your hands and keep your baby clean and don't let him/her chew on the grocery cart handle.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• You really need to calm down PURPULbutterfly. You're going to scare your kids. This article completely confirms what I posted yesterday about this. It is NO WORSE THAN ANY OTHER FLU. Yes, people have died from it. People die from the flu EVERY year. Common sense prevention and medicine are all that is needed. The only people who need to be concerned are those with high risk factors such and asthma, low immunity, etc. But they shouldn't be any more concerned than every year.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• so you reposted your post from yesterday because you didn't get the asnwers you liked?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Personally the way I see this swine flu drama is that obama administration knew of this epidemic for quite some time, It just didn't pop up on the radar and if it was so bad, He would have made sure there were enough vaccination to go around and not be the hit and miss it has been.

I agree obama is now attempting to make this A scare tactic. And will use this baby to push his HC on the american people.
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 11:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• lol i agree with anon 9:57 except the "get a flu shot" thing
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I think its a bit much and I wont be getting vaccinated and neither will anyone in my family but
    if the flu is severe as ppl think alls this does is give hospitals and vaccination clinics more leeway...like...setting up other areas to administer shots other than a hospital or store where the general public is. also giving hospitals permission to set up other areas to quarantine ppl who are suspected because as of now most hospitals dont have an area for just them and then just the effected.

and he's trying to push so anyone who wants a vaccination can get one..but like i said before no one in my family will be getting this vaccine but i would hate to catch it from going to the hospital because there is no quarantine....i go once a week so its not favorable for me
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• okay so people already die from the regular flu & now we have another one to kill people and you think its just no big deal? WHATEVER! unfortunatley, my SO has asthma, my son is only 5 months old, im in college, my mom is overweight etc.etc. so i have alot of reasons to be concerned. and yes people die from the regular flu, mostly old people - not young kids who are normal and healthy and its not even flu season yet and the swine flu is already killing people. thats another problem. lets see which kills more by the time flu season is over. im not gonna calm down, i dont want anything to happen to me or my family. i dont need to let my baby chew on the grocery cart handle, i can just walk by people like you who think its no big deal and go coughing everywhere spreading germs around to everyone.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• If it is so bad why are the prisioners in Gitmo Bay getting vaccine's before Woman ,children and those at risk?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2009