Being happy....staying poisitve...

How do you stay positive during difficult times? Would you say that you are a positive person ?

Danickasmom

Asked by Danickasmom at 10:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use the "Fake it til you make it" strategy. It really works. If you smile and imagine yourself happy it's amazing how it can turn your day around. It's the law of attraction in action... people smile back at you, compliment you, are nicer to you in general and it helps. Don't get me wrong, it's not going to change your finances, job situation etc. You have to make the actual changes and decisions you need to make to improve your life but in the short term, try it. It works! : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I try to. sometimes its to much and I cry at night when everyone else is sleeping. It does help to stay active. do things with the kids outside of the house. I joined a play group. You can find one in your area. www.meetup.com I hang with other people and it helps me get away and be a mom. Positive is better then negative so i would say i am a postive person.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 11:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No matter how bad things are, there are others who have it so much worse. We have a warm, safe home, enough food to eat, and are all healthy.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2009