What would you do if your DH sent a friend request on Facebook to some big busted woman he's never met before, just because she's hot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• i would think...DESPERATE MUCH?!?!
    and then i would make him delete her from a friend because we only have ppl we know as friends
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i'd be mad..dh is only allowed to add ppl he actually knows, same for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• If she wan't big busted, would he have sent the request? If not, then I'd rethink your dh needing a facebook acct.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i would feel sick & disgusted. i would be so angry at him for a really long time, and i might even consider not being with him anymore to be honest with you. it would ruin my trust. i would need a really good explanation to forgive him, and i would also seek revenge. stand up for yourself!!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'd think he was lying and maybe there's more to the story than he is telling you! LOL! Thank God, my husband is not on Facebook. Although, he would never do that.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Those account ruin marriages. Tell him to erase that crap. why does he have it anyways?? marriage kids job,, who has time for facebook!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 11:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I would be pissed off...there would be an agruement ....u need to talk to him and let him know this is not acceptable.....
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 11:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I would laugh at him!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• that's lame. The only people my dh and I have on our facebooks are people we know - only losers add people they don't know.

Answer by missanc at 11:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Mine is weird about adding people too... He adds anyone that is suggested. I think men have a complex that drives them to find popularity again after they start to realize they are getting old. I don't get it, and I have spent some time arguing the fact that just adding ppl for the hell of it is a strange practice, but I gave up because men are dumb and they never get it... Are you sure he added her because she was hot? I suppose if that was me, than I probably would turn around and find some hot guy or well-endowed man and say something just to make him think. Not to get him jealous or angry, but to get the wheels turning so he can look back at his own behavior and hopefully see it the way most women do.
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 11:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2009