What things that are you old do you love?

I love many things! But I love old linens, post cards, buttons, old household cooking utensils & old Clothes pins. They seem so magical! I have more but only mentioned a few! Of course old Friends are the best antiques! Thank you for your time and for sharing your loves..

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love old pictures, diaries, books. I have some photo albums that my mom got from her mom and dad, pics of my grandpa as a child, and his parents as a child....I find them so fascinating.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I love old toys. I just had a trip down memory lane this morning reading another mom's journal about the joys of christmas past and it had a lot of pics of retro toys. It stirs good childhood memories for me... I still have some of my old stuff but not all obviousally so it's fun to be reminded. My aunt loves all the old household stuff that you mentioned and it's like going back in a time machine a little bit isn't it? Loved your question. It'll be fun to see the answers.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I love old stories, pics, and of course old furniture. I love imaging all the things that piece had seen and where it had been etc. I guess its my way of connecting to another time!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 11:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I have an old apron that was my Moms. She used to wear it every Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have it hanging in my kitchen. I don't wear it though.. My Holidays could never match hers. I also love old quilts, I have 3 of them hanging in my living room.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Mrs. Leftlane I agree with old quilts!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I love old clocks, the kind you hang on the wall or set on a shelf or the bigger ones like outside jewelery stores and on churches and in towers even.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I just dearly love old things. My kids say our home looks like a muesum. My favorite peices are my g-grandmother and grandmother's depression glass and my g-g-grandmother's rocking chair
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 1:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2009