Asked last night...hoping to get more answers today! Please help!

I am ony 22 years old, and I really have no sex drive what so ever :( I don't have insurance so going to the dr is kind of out right now, I can't afford it! Does anyone have any tips or ideas to get my sex drive back? This seems crazy to feel this way at such a young age!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Read some literotica. Gets me in the mood every time, seriously. Light porn ???
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• get some estrogen pills, they sell them over the counter.. and they also have those sex drive pills for men and women at drug stores lol
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• get a vibrator, may help eh??
    Butterflyluvn88

Answer by Butterflyluvn88 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i wish i could relate to you just a little, my pregnancy hormones are making me crazy... But i have to say that in most instances, there is another- underlying motive behind a lack of a previously known interest, such as sex. Alot of different things can be responsible, but most of the time it has to do with an issue with depression or something along those lines. If you are having a hard time right now in life, that would explain why sex is not on your mind... There are community clinics that do free exams or will work out some sort of payment arrangement with you, and I would suggest to look into the situation just a little deeper because you do not want it to get worse:) Good Luck!!
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 1:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2009