Does your husband touch you sexually too much?

and if he does what do you do about it? My husband either touches me sexually or not at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him you want more romantic attention instead of just plain sexual attention. I was having that same problem with my husband for a while. I just keep reminding him I'm not here for just the sex. lol
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• no not hardly enough
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• sometimes but i tell him he's getting on my nerves
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My guy will snuggle. I love it. I would actually prefer some sexual touching though. He'll snuggle all day, but won't make any sexual moves. His libido is not so strong these days...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Girl I wish my hubby would touch me every once in a blue moon!!!! I cant get him to have sex more than like 1 or 2 times a month. I dont know what to tell you.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 11:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My hubby cuddles alot but he grabs me sexually too and i love it. He'll do it in public and i also love that:)
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I am constantly getting groped. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, cooking, washing dishes, brushing my teeth. If he walks by he has to touch me.
    It can get annoying when I'm really busy, but most of the time it feels nice to know that when he sees me he still feels the urge to do things like that.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 12:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Enjoy it, because it will be gone before you know it and you will wish to have it back! ~~ Man, I miss those days!
    Anonymous